a guest Mar 24th, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Helmet Of Nabu
- When anyone of Evil Alignment Attempts to touch or wear the helmet it will deal 12d6
- radiant damage per turn held or worn
- Arcana Domain Cleric Levels and spells are only able to be used when wearing the helmet
- Any spell like Witch Bolt, Eldtrich Blast Chaos Bolt etc will do radiant damage instead.
- When Donned you know language Telepathy. You become vulnerable to black iron. it ignores any
- ac change from any spell.
- Presence of Order
- As soon as you put on helmet you are wearing the doctor fate outfit and voice
- becomes the voice of nabu in tone.
- Image Of Fate
- Any spell like shield would show a large Ankh when cast.
- Projectile spells are either yellow if a beam or an Ankh when a projectile
- Level 1
- Advantage on Insight and Arcana Checks
- Know Spell: Shield, Detect Magic and Witch Bolt if not already known
- Level 2
- Know Chaos Bolt
- Level 3
- You gain advantage on a saving throw against magic.
- Know Spell Enlarge Reduce and Misty Step and Invisibility if not already known
- Level 4
- When you put on the helmet you gain 4 additional sorcery points.
- Level 5
- Know Dispel Magic, Fly, Counterspell
- Ability to summon the house of Nabu once per long Rest
- Level 6
- Gain a +2 to intelligence
- Level 7
- Know Spell Dimension Door
- You gain a +3 on spell attack and damage rolls with the helmet.
- Level 8
- Can ask nabu for advice and insight on certain matters decided by the
- dm 1d4 charges per long rest
- Level 9
- Level 10
- Know Spell Heal
- Level 11
- As a reaction, you may recover an expended spell slot, but you
- take damage equal to the level of the spell slot recovered.
- You may not use this ability again until you finish a short or long rest.
- level 12
- level 13
- level 14
- When you roll damage for a spell, you can reroll a number of the damage
- dice up to your Spellcasting modifier (minimum of one). You must use
- the new rolls. You may not use this ability again until you finish a
- short or long rest.
- Level 17
- Resistance to all non magical damage types.
- Know Astral Projection.
- Level 20
- Avatar Of Nabu. Summon the spirit of nabu for 1d4 rounds all spell damage is doubled
- and has advantage on to hit
RAW Paste Data