[ Beta English Softsubs only(?) ] Mixed Doubles
TL-SkewedS May 11th, 2018 (edited) 1,037 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Note: There probably won't be a final version of the main film since there are English subtitles from Hong Kong's Edko Films Ltd. You can buy the digital medias here:
- > Blu-Ray - https://www.yesasia.com/global/mix-2017-blu-ray-hong-kong-version/1067319388-0-0-0-en/info.html
- > DVD - https://www.yesasia.com/global/mix-2017-dvd-english-subtitled-hong-kong-version/1067319386-0-0-0-en/info.html
- But we plan to work on the extras only available in the Japanese deluxe edition we already have.
- [ Beta English Softsubs - Mikkusu / Mix / Mixed Doubles ]
- =HQC encode=
- Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/file/8lzu3ji3zzn4fac/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/mixed-doubles-aka-mix-2017/english/1772455
- OpenSubtitles - https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/7358001/-en
- =WiKi encode=
- Mediafire - http://www.mediafire.com/file/aplwpnr048ld38n/
- SubScene - https://subscene.com/subtitles/mixed-doubles-aka-mix-2017/english/1772456
- OpenSubtitles - https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/7358004/-en
- If you find our releases useful, kindly consider donating - http://patreon.com/tl_skeweds/ | https://bit.ly/Donate_TL-SkewedS | https://ko-fi.com/tlskeweds
- As you have noticed, there are two types of subtitles above, which are timed differently with different fps too. The first one is from the Chinese encoding group, HQC. You'll notice if you're using HQC if there is a yellow dragon logo at the beginning with green backdrop (along with Chinese hardsubs of the Japanese onscreen text; and some having another stream of Chinese audio). If there aren't, then it's the WiKi encode.
- Anyway, about the film. I've been looking forward to watching (and translating) this film ever since I saw the trailers last year. It sure looked like lots of fun. Gakky as the lead star is a pleasant bonus (along with Nagano Mei having such thick make up). Just a quick look up to the director and looks like there are only few films he has directed but has done quite a lot of JDramas (most memorable for me probably is Shimokita Glory Days). As for the screenwriter, he also wrote the Always Sunset on 3rd Street film series which I also highly recommend.
- And wow. It took me awhile to really research the table tennis terms. Hope I did okay with them as even though it's been ages since I regularly played table tennis, I don't think I was that proficient in playing the sport to even know what specific type of player I was. I only played because it was fun, but I never was in varsity. Hope I translated them correctly. Kindly point them out if they're wrong by e-mailing us (email@example.com).
- A lot of special thanks to Draiken for this release. This won't be possible without his help.
- Kindly take note that this is a beta version softsub & made for people who can't wait. It is not translation checked, edited nor quality checked other than me, Ais, the translator. There might be errors in translations, grammar, among others. As indicated in the subs themselves, if you found error(s), please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the time stamp(s) of the line(s), and how to improve that line(s) so that we can correct them. There will be a final corrected version in due time and will be released and announced at our site - http://tl-skeweds.blogspot.com/
- Please support the film if its digital media is available in your area.
RAW Paste Data