a guest Nov 20th, 2017 61 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- antivirus software (of software) designed to detect and destroy computer viruses.
- Malware software that is intended to damage or disable computers and computer systems.
- password security Password protection is a security process that protects information accessible via computers that needs to be protected from certain users. Password protection allows only those with an authorized password to gain access to certain information.
- Pharming the fraudulent practice of directing Internet users to a bogus website that mimics the appearance of a legitimate one, in order to obtain personal information such as passwords, account numbers, etc.
- Phishing the fraudulent practice of sending emails purporting to be from reputable companies in order to induce individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers.
- Spyware software that enables a user to obtain covert information about another's computer activities by transmitting data covertly from their hard drive.
- Threat a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
- Trojan - Definition. A Trojan horse or Trojan is a type of malware that is often disguised as legitimate software. Trojans can be employed by cyber-thieves and hackers trying to gain access to users' systems. Users are typically tricked by some form of social engineering into loading and executing Trojans on their systems.
- Virus a piece of code that is capable of copying itself and typically has a detrimental effect, such as corrupting the system or destroying data.
- Worm A computer worm is a standalone malware computerprogram that replicates itself in order to spread to other computers. Often, it uses a computer network to spread itself, relying on security failures on the targetcomputer to access it.
RAW Paste Data