Domino's Privacy Concerns
a guest Oct 17th, 2017 735 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It has recently been brought to my attention that Domino's sold client information to "unnamed" companies, or at least companies that you have previously refused to name.
- I also understand one of those companies was recently hacked.
- For these two reasons, I no longer trust Domino's with my information.
- Please assist by removing any information associated with this email address from your systems. Please also pass this request on to any companies that my data has been provided to.
- I'd also like to know:
- For what reason are you giving out personal information?
- Exactly what details do you have on record that are associated with my email address? (For privacy reasons please do not list any names, numbers, addresses, etc.)
- Please also provide a list of companies that may now have my information
- Thank you,
- A concerned customer
RAW Paste Data