Essentials of Strength Training
Happyfuntimes Oct 13th, 2019 103 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- We're all searching for one secret or one tool that will help us to lose weight, build strength, and fight the negative effects of aging. That secret, however, is nothing new. It's strength training. This groundbreaking course unites scientific knowledge with results-driven practice in a wholly integrated system. With three lectures designed to educate you on your body's response to a variety of exercises plus three workouts, this course will help you build a stronger body whether you're 28 or 78. Strength training is a vital component of even basic fitness; one that can - and should - be a part of everyone's fitness regimen. No matter what your age or fitness level, strength training is an essential counterpoint to cardio exercise and a chance to transform your body in a manner that's more responsible, healthy, and effective than any fad diet or infomercial exercise machine that targets only a single muscle group. And medical experts agree: When you make strength training a part of your fitness regimen - for only 30-minute sessions two to three times per week - you're taking giant leaps toward improving your health. This program combines the science of strength training with the workouts themselves. Crafted by international fitness expert Dean Hodgkin, it offers you medically sound and authoritative information to significantly boost your strength and your overall health. With insightful explanations of human physiology, helpful demonstrations of techniques and equipment, and interactive workout programs that show you the right way to perform dozens of exercises, this course is your chance to take a big step toward changing your life for good.
- 6 lectures
- 1 Strength Training—Past, Present, and Future
- 2 How Strength Training Benefits Your Body
- 3 Strength Training for Weight Loss
- 4 Functional Strength Workout
- 5 Weight Loss and Maintenance Workout
- 6 Partner Workout
RAW Paste Data