- I was at @2.2 negative profits before the bug , when I came back today after the re-set I was at @-5.2.
- When I came to the site with my 5 btc deposit, it was +40~ profit for the website and I had 0~ investment profit.
- Ignoring all figures in between, the website dropped a total of -100~ bitcoins. Half of which I won myself. That means I would have only been invested for approx. 1/2 of the 100 btc lost. Meaning I was only invested for 50 of the 100 lost. This would put my investment around -2.5~ which I noticed roughly before the site went down.
- Using the before and after numbers and ignoring everything inbetween, there is NO WAY my invested could have dropped to -5.2 because I NEVER had close to 10% of the bankroll for the approx net of 50-60 coins that were lost while I was invested. I think this extra -3btc that appeared on my investment was wrongly charged to me and rather should have been spread across the other 95% of investors in the BR because I was gambling for 50 the 100 lost, yet the bug counted me as invested against myself even though I had divested and gambled.
- The only way this could be explained is if the bug me being invested for my own 50 btc of wins at the same time.
- What I'm saying is that my investment losses should only be roughly half of what they were.
- Its goes completely against all math that I lost -5.2~ btc during the website losing of 50 (because 50 of the 100 lost were my wins)
a guest Sep 18th, 2014 217 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data