FATSHARK CELEBRATES MILESTONE WITH 500,000 COPIES OF WARHAMM
- Today independent developer Fatshark announced that they have sold over 500,000 copies of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide for PC.
- “We are really happy with the sales so far. We reached half a million copies much faster than we estimated. As a small studio, this really is an amazing milestone for us. The office is a hive of excitement.” says Martin Wahlund, CEO Fatshark, who continued “We are overwhelmed by the positive response from both players and critics alike, and this has given us the extra drive to continue providing exciting and engaging content so that everyone can continue to enjoy the game long into the future.”
- Since its release, Vermintide has received two free and one paid DLC. Throughout 2016, Fatshark will continue to release new content and add more features to the game. The next DLC will be available by the beginning of May.
- Further updates regarding the upcoming console release will be made available in the near future.
- Read more about Vermintide at www.vermintide.com , like us on www.fb.com/vermintide , and follow us on www.twitter.com/vermintidegame and www.twitch.tv/fatsharkgames .
- Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
- Download screenshots here: http://www.vermintide.com/presskit
- About Fatshark
- Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and established in 2004 independent developer Fatshark is comprised of a team of 50+ experienced games developers, who strive to create compelling interactive experiences. Apart from Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, the team has previously developed titles including Lead and Gold, Krater and War of the Roses. For more information, visit www.fatsharkgames.com
- About Games Workshop®
- Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L) is based in Nottingham, UK. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 400 of its own Hobby centres, the Internet and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop can be found at www.games-workshop.com and further details about all of Games Workshop's licensees and their products are at licensing.games-workshop.com.
RAW Paste Data