Apocrypha Archive 1 Afterword
- This is Kamachi Kazuma.
- This book collects some of the TV anime and movie bonus novels. It focuses mostly on the magic side, so fans of that side of the series should feel right at home with it. I hope it reaches a variety of readers including those who have never before read these and those who want to enjoy them again.
- The main series is featuring a lot of rare magicians such as the Magic Gods and the Golden cabal’s members, so reading these bonus novels might help remind you what a “normal magician” is like. Personally, I always enjoy expanding the setting by writing about magicians from the outside world who clearly live a different life than Kamijou. Like the tour guide and the jeans shop owner. And I have nothing but thanks for allowing me to do this enough to say “always”. I love looking at the magic side as a whole and thinking about what specialized jobs would be necessary there. I hope I have created a wide-open world outside of Academy City where everyone is working toward their own personal goals.
- I give my thanks to my illustrator Haimura-san and to my editors Miki-san, Anan-san, Nakajima-san, and Hamamura-san. I also give my deep thanks to the anime staff who provided a space for these bonus novels to exist. I think of these as a culmination of everyone’s efforts and not just the product of a single person. I am grateful for this opportunity for as many people as possible to read them.
- I also give my thanks to the readers. It has been a long while since I jumped the gun and included Brunhild in the main story because I loved her so much. So many people who never managed to read the bonus novels were asking who she was, but now I can finally provide an answer! There are a lot of characters I like in these bonus novels, like Ellasone and Cynthia, and now it should be fair game to have them show up as much as I want. Whether this was your first time reading them or you were rereading them, I hope you encountered at least one character that tugged at your heartstrings. Thank you very much!
- It is time to close the pages for now while praying that the pages of the next book will be opened.
- And I lay my pen down for now.
- Kamijou really is reckless for charging into this magical world with nothing more than his fist to protect him, isn’t he?
- -Kamachi Kazuma
RAW Paste Data