Our garbage Ooptions for Werribee
a guest Nov 16th, 2018 80 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Our garbage Ooptions for Werribee
- If no party specified, they're Independant:
- Pratibha Sharma:
- No real policy, just divert funding to werribee public services at least tho, no mention of bootlicking for cops thus far but I'm not sure what she means by 'improved safety'
- Unknown preferences, seen signs to do with social justice around, but nothing on her page?
- She's highly qualified an all that, knows computers, involved in immigration services.
- I mean she's PoC, but without any real policy that doesn't mean shit to me.
- Dr Joe Garra:
- Same policy as above, more police tho, so putting him lower down
- Unknown preferences, seems to be trying to avoid specifying them?
- Medical background.
- Rachel Carling-Jenkins:
- I mean she has a fancy website, more cops, seems conservative cashed up old lady, putting her lower than Joe tbh, hell, she's probably worse than the libs
- Totally the kinda Karen to call cops on black kids and speak to the manager.
- Tanya Ly:
- fucking nothing, no information online I can find
- Greens - Jay Dessi:
- Normal greens shit, wants to stop the pokies and posts a decent amount about it which is fair enough
- Bring refugees here, posted about the shitty mental health system needing improvement, would be in support of royal commission into mental health
- Posting shit against banks being scummy porkies, pro-whistleblower, increase newstart
- Reneweable energy, better public transport, agaisnt the erosion of civil liberties/police state by the libs
- Pro safe injecting rooms. wants container deposit scheme (getting 5cents for bottles/cans, ect).
- Generally v pro recycling in general.
- I really don't wanna put the greens first, but apparently I've got no damn choice here because the competition is garbage or has no/totally spineless policy
- Labor - Tim Pallas
- Posted about free tampons/pads in schools, that's kewl I guess
- Will fund public IVF, Renewerable energy (doubt in any real amount), school breakfast clubs, more roads, transport, more station car parks
- Royal Commission into mental health apparently
- Posted wishing a happy Diwali, at the very least virtue signals for PoC
- Apparently Labour wants to open 7 new public schools in Whyndham, similar fancy shit that they can afford bc they have power
- get rid of level crossings, as a side-note, basically everyone is doing this so we don't have those
- dodgy crossings where accidents frequently happen round here
- Liberals - Gayle Murphy
- She's a liberal, no posting or anything, she's just there, I don't think they're even trying, articles say Werribee is generally a safe seat with Labor
- Democratic Labor Party - Kathryn Breakwell
- Tram driver currently
- Apparently for workers
- Wants to end homelessness (supposedly)
- Aaaaaaand also for more cops.
- Wants to remove safe schools aaaaaaand into the trash she goes
RAW Paste Data