Making Advance Map recognize expanded pokémon
Lunos Jan 27th, 2018 (edited) 498 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1) Download this A-Map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3sygdmph4gb9rz/GoGoJJTech%27s%20Advance%20Map%20v1.92.7z?dl=0
- 2) Make a copy of the .exe file and open it in a hex editor, then go to the offset D027C
- 3) Here, you must change "9C 01" to the number of pokemon inside your ROM in reversed hex.
- 1) Make a copy of AMap's .exe file and open it in a hex editor, then go to the offset 77DD5
- 2) Here, you must change "9B 01" to the number of pokemon inside your ROM in reversed hex.
- -GoGoJJTech for providing a modified version of Advance Map v1.92 that allowed to use ROMs with expanded pokémon on it.
- -Micael Alighieri who provided a quick tutorial on how to make Advance Map v1.95 recognize expanded pokémon.
- v1.92: https://pastebin.com/13djBRnT
- v1.95: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9173331&postcount=395
RAW Paste Data