- Disk /dev/sde: 1992 MB, 1992294400 bytes
- 62 heads, 62 sectors/track, 1012 cylinders, total 3891200 sectors
- Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
- Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
- I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
- Disk identifier: 0x0009e87d
- This doesn't look like a partition table
- Probably you selected the wrong device.
- Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System
- /dev/sde1 ? 3223366752 3470046675 123339962 f4 SpeedStor
- /dev/sde2 ? 378192737 710426324 166116794 10 OPUS
- /dev/sde3 ? 225603442 225603451 5 74 Unknown
- Partition table entries are not in disk order
a guest Apr 14th, 2014 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data