a guest May 13th, 2019 156 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <b><size=40><align="center"><u><color="yellow"><b>Dr. Bright's Facility</b></color></u></align></size=40></b>
- <align="center"><u><link="https://discord.gg/5egUvZr">discord.gg/5egUvZr</u> (Clickable)</size></link></align>
- <size=20><color="red"><b>THIS IS A MODDED SERVER</b></color></size=20>
- - <color="blue">MTF</color>/<color="green">CI</color> spawn with randomized weapons.
- - <color="blue">MTF</color> do <u>not</u> trigger tesla gates
- - There is a chance <color="green">Serpent's Hand</color> will spawn instead of <color="green">Chaos Insurgency.</color> This is a force that helps SCPs eliminate all other targets. Due to this, <color="green">Chaos Insurgency</color> does not win with <color="red">SCPs.</color>
- - <color="red">SCP-914</color> will upgrade weapons in your hand, you don't need to drop them.
- - All <color="orange">D-Class</color> will be given a <color="yellow">coin</color> that can be used in SCP-914 for a chance to get a more useful item.
- - Players will gain <color="yellow">XP</color> by playing the game and completing tasks such as escaping as a <color="orange">D-Class.</color>
- - Any player above a certain level may <color="red">votekick</color> another player by typing ".votekick playername" into their user console. The rest of the server will then be prompted to vote.
- - If there are no <color="red">SCPs</color> left except <color="red">SCP-079</color>, he will be killed to prevent rounds from lasting too long.
- - Be careful what you pick up, you never know what item might be <color="red">SCP-035</color> in disguise.
- 1. Do not suicide to avoid playing as a class
- 2. No excessive mic spam
- 3. Do not intentionally stall the round
- 4. Do not camp the nuke room as SCP
- 5. No advertising
RAW Paste Data