City report 1
- Welcome to the council hall! - Where the highest political figures in the city meet to forge new laws and policies that will shape the lives and fates of everyone.
- * Trade: During this phase you can trade your resources and gold freely with any other guild leader as long as you don't break any of the trade policies currently in law.
- * Alliance: Guilds can agree to ally each other - You must support your ally when he starts a rebellion. Aggresive actions against allies are forbidden. Breaking alliance costs 30 influence.
- > [Patriarch = Titular/None]
- The current rule exists only by name or does not exist at all. That means the council members are granted with full authority to govern the laws.
- Each council member will vote on the change he wishes to make on the current discussed policies, the most voted option will become the new law.
- Since there is no current patriarch to restrain you, you have the ability to pay 20 influence in order to make your vote counts twice
- > Currently discussed policies: Trade policies.
- > 1) Vote for a 'Free trade policy' - Any guild can trade with any other guild with any type of materialistic resource.
- > 2) Vote for a 'Bartering goods only policy' - Guilds can only exchange resources with each other, but not gold.
- > 3) Vote for a 'Abolished trade policy' - The trade is forbidden completely, guilds can not exchange anything between them .
- > 4) Do not vote
- Blue Moon Blades What do you vote for.
RAW Paste Data