a guest Feb 28th, 2017 180 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 1) Map pool: Angoville, Semois, Sturzdorf, Langres, Flooded Plains, Ruins of Rouen
- 2a) Maps will be chosen like the last time; players toss the coin, the winner chooses 1 map that he will ban, the
- loser the second map, and repeat that process until 1 map is left.
- Cointoss on: http://cointossr.com/
- Example: Player 2 wins cointoss, Player 2 bans Angoville, Player 1 bans Semois, Player 2 bans Langres, Player 1 bans Sturzforf, Player 2 picks one map to be played
- 2b) The player who won the cointoss chooses his army for the first game. First game starting locations MUST BE
- RANDOM. Second game is a MIRROR MATCH, that means players switch their armies and play on FIXED POSITIONS
- opposite from where they were in the 1st game. 3rd game has to be RANDOM LOCATIONS AGAIN, read more in rule 3.
- 3a) Rounds will be BO3, with Semois being the 3rd match map and the player that had more VP's left when he won
- will choose his army for the 3rd game, loser is eliminated, winner advances to the next round
- 3b) Final match will be BO5, first game: cointoss, map1, random locations; second game: map1, mirror match; third
- game: the loser of the first cointoss is automatically the winner now, map2, random locations; fourth game: map2,
- mirror match; fifth game: semois, random locations, player that had more VP's in his first and second win chooses
- the army
- 3c) Players have to use screenshoter (https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0nm4quex5naz5s/Screenshotter_V3.31.exe?dl=0) and send the screenshoter file (Zip file) together with the replays to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players have to livestream their games and send the "past broadcasts" video link together with the replays to email@example.com
- 3d) Screenshoter manual: Open the Screenshotter_V3.31.exe file. Click "Browse" to select where to save the screenshoter file.
- Click "Start" to start the screenshoter and proceed to enter CoH and play your game. Click "Stop" after the game to stop the screenshoter app.
- 4) Only vanila armies: Wehrmacht and US army
- 5) Each participant has to join the steamgroup for the tournament to easily find other participants and opponents
- steamgroup ---> http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cohwillneverdie
- For each matchup there will be a discussion opened in the steamgeroup by a moderator with the name of you and your opponent in the title.
- Use that discussion to arrange a match with your opponent. Don't arrange the match anywhere else cause we need to have the ability to see the match arranging proces.
- 6) Each round will take 4 days, in first 2 days players can arrange the time of the match by themselves, if they
- don't agree about the time, there will be the third day in which the players have to play the game at 12:00 UTC,
- who doesn't show up at that specific time lost the round...the fourth day will be pause, use that day to arrange
- the matches and to meet your opponent. If your oppenent doesn't show up prove that you were there by posting in
- steam group at 12:00.
- 7) Winner gets 60% of the prize pool, 2nd place 30%, 3rd place 10%.
- 8) Only the winner must send replays and screenshoter/livestream file/link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9) Banned players cause they didn't show up for the last tourney and didn't apologize: TheSkyIsTheLimit,
- 10) Participants will be chosen by their current CoH 1v1 Wehrmacht and US rank (Wehr + US, the smaller the sum,
- better the rank), on 20.2.2017, while legends (Noggano, DevM...) will have their place reserved if they apply, so
- make sure you get that rank up.
- 11) Brackets will be: (this is currently being voted) totally random or random with seeding, made on 20.2.-23.2.
- 12) Some other rules my be added in the process, rules won't be changed after 27.2.2017., but may change before
- that at any time, updates on https://www.twitch.tv/unholyblackmetal666
- 13) Breaking any of the rules or questioning referees decisions will result in a disqualification.
- 14) If players disconnect in first 2 minutes of the game cause of internet problems or lags the game has to be restarted in the same setup.
- Save all those replays so referees can check them later.
- Do not abuse this rule cause referees will check the replays later and if we determine you did this you will get banned from all CoH tournaments in the future.
- Use this only if your game is laggy in the begining to try and get a better connection.
- IF SOMEONE DISCONNECTS AND YOU THINK HE ABUSED THE RULE, DON'T BLAME HIM, RESTART THE GAME LIKE NO ONE WON AND SAVE THE REPLAY. REFEREES WILL LATER DETERMINE WHAT HAPPENED.
RAW Paste Data