- As you know, Operation Ababil is a retaliation in response of organized insulting to the Prophet of Islam done by some arrogant western governments.
- However, this is not a fair fight because these governments don`t have any specific human values in their lives.
- Money, violence & sex are only things that are worthwhile for these unfortunates.
- Last week the Capital One, BB&T and HSBC banks were attacked. We have already stressed that the attacks launch only to prevent banking services temporarily throughout the day & there is no stealing or handling of money in our agenda. So if others have done such actions we don`t assume any responsibility for it.
- Every day we are giving a compulsive break to all employees of one of the banks & it`s customers.
- Mr. Panetta has noted in his remarks to the potential cyber threats such as attacking on Power & Water Infrastructures, running off trains from the tracks & etc.
- On our opinion, these Panetta's remarks are for distracting the public opinion &in support of the owners of the bank`s capital. He is going to put the existing pressure toward the people. This is capitalism`s usual trick. That they put too many people under pressure and exploitation for benefits of just a few people.
- It is likely that even Zionists cause damages to US power, water and aviation facilities and then claim that Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Cyber Fighters Group has done it. They had done such action already on 9/11 story.
- So please stop these nonsense and just order the officials to remove the insulting video from internet.
- Due to approaching Eid al-Adha and to commemorate this breezy and blessing day, we will stop our attack operations during the next days. Instead, we are going to have an interview with one of the American media and press about our ideas and positions.
- Every press volunteer to interview us, send its full specifications and offers to us throughout (email@example.com).
- We will choose one of them ourselves. The timing and the method of the interview will be informed to the public throughout the next statements.
- Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Cyber Fighters Group
The 6th Week, Operation Ababil
QassamCyberFighters Oct 23rd, 2012 4,062 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data