Oblivion Lost Remake 2.5 + Fixx 17 + Patch 17.2 + Eng 0.9.4
Jul 7th, 2016
- ## Oblivion Lost Remake 2.5 + Fixx 17 + Patch 17.2 + 0.9.4 Translation
- ### Download installer
- * OLR 2.5 + Fixx 17 installer Part 1 of 2:
- * OLR 2.5 + Fixx 17 installer Part 2 of 2:
- Put both these files in the same folder. Unpack only the first file `STALKER_Lost_Oblivion_Remake_2.5.17.part1.rar` since both files are automatically unpacked when you unpack the first file.
- This will give you two files, `OLR25_fixx17_setup.exe` and `olr25_disk2.pak`.
- ### Install the mod
- Run `OLR25_fixx17_setup.exe` and pick a folder to install the mod.
- Do **not** install the mod anywhere under the Program Files folder. Pick a folder outside Program Files, like `C:\OLR`.
- (This is a good thing to do for any S.T.A.L.K.E.R game or mod, don't install them under Program Files.)
- ### Patch mod to 17.2
- Download the 17.2 patch:
- Unpack the `STALKER_ORL_2.5_Unofficial_Fixx_17.2.7z` file and move its contents to the folder where you installed OLR.
- ### Add the English Translation
- Download the English translation:
- Unpack the `OLR2.5_English_patch_0.9.4.7z` file and move its contents to the folder where you installed OLR.
- ### Run the configurator tool
- You can run `configurator.cmd` directly from the folder where you installed OLR or run it from the OLR launcher shortcut on your desktop.
- You **must** run `configurator.cmd` before you play the game!
- ### Optional Mods
- * Display weapon parameters - restores the display of gun accuracy, damage, etc
- ### Remove intro videos (Optional)
- If you don't want to see the introductory videos everytime you start the game:
- 1. Edit `stalker_OLR.cmd` in the directory you installed the game.
- 2. Add `-nointro` to the very end of the last line in that file, with a space before it.
- @psexec.exe -d -a 1,2,3 xr_3da.exe -smap4096
- to read
- @psexec.exe -d -a 1,2,3 xr_3da.exe -smap4096 -nointro
- ### Related links
- * [Ap-Pro thread for mod (Russian)]
- * [GSC Forums thread for mod (English)]
Please, Sign In to add comment