a guest Jun 18th, 2019 58 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- # VOC Performance Metrics by Priority
- ## Pre-Dispatch
- 1. Acknowledgment Status - anyone who has declined participation is top priority. Next are sites that have not acknowledged.
- 2. Potential Value - the largest sites who have the least certain confirmation status are top priority.
- 3. Load - as we approach dispatch start if the sparkline for a given facility is not dropping, they are a risk.
- ## In-Dispatch
- 1. Current Performance(%) - anyone who is not performing is a risk.
- 2. Commitment - the largest sites that are not performing are the biggest risk.
- ## Later In-Dispatch
- 1. Load - customers with large load have the most to drop. They're the best targets to call if the Voltus portfolio is in jeopardy of underperforming.
- 2. Current Performance(kW) - customers who are performing very well are probably the best candidates to be able to perform even better.
RAW Paste Data