G4U55 May 16th, 2018 139 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Patch 1.0.3 (15 May 2018)
- Fixed some hitches when destroying units and buildings during combat.
- Memory management improvements around 'Mech destruction.
- Fixed an issue that could cause MechWarriors to become permanently stuck in the High Spirits or Low Spirits state.
- Fixed an issue where saving the game immediately after salvaging enough parts to complete a new 'Mech could cause that new 'Mech to disappear upon reloading that save game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause allied units in Escort missions to fail to move into the extraction zone under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where choosing to store a 'Mech with an active work order, then cancelling the warning popup, would cause the screen to become unresponsive.
- Fixed a few issues with starting location spawn points on procedural missions.
- Fixed hair shader to better support brighter colors in character creation, tweaked some hair and beard textures, and added some brighter color swatches.
- Added new portrait presets and customization options.
- Fixed an issue that prevented completion of the "Rock 'Em" and "Sock 'Em" achievements.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent completion of the "Complete Roster" achievement.
- Fixed an issue that trivialized completion of the "Laser Show", "Bullet Farmer", and "Raining Fire" achievements.
- Added text to the video settings screen to indicate that some settings will not be applied until the next game load.
- Added an option in video settings menu to show unsupported display resolutions (defaults to off).
- [macOS] Support for non-standard Steam install directories (directory paths with special characters like "=" in them.)
- Fixed artifacting issues present on a subset of "Mercenary MechWarrior" custom Backer Emblem rewards.
- Made the Backer Atlas "SBA" prefab available for the Atlas II-HT (in addition to being available for the standard Atlas AS7-D.) Made the Shadow Hawk "Umbra" prefab available for the Shadow Hawk 2H. Made "Valhalla" prefabs available for their respective chassis variants.
- [SKIRMISH] Alternate prefab 'Mechs are now considered stock, and display in the Stock 'Mechs list in Skirmish Lance Config.
- [SKIRMISH] Copying an alternate prefab 'Mech now correctly preserves the 'Mechs variant appearance.
- Our troubleshooting launcher remains on the public_beta branch. If you are having trouble running the game and have not yet opted in to the public_beta branch, please do so in order to have access to additional configuration options that may help you:
- [WINDOWS] [STEAM] [GOG] Added an optional BATTLETECH Launcher that can be used to configure the following options before launching the game: Borderless Windowed Mode, Exclusive Fullscreen Mode, Video Rendering API. We recommend using these options for troubleshooting if you are experiencing hardware or software compatibility issues. To use this launcher, run the BattleTechLauncher.exe in your installation folder. In GOG Galaxy, you can open the More menu next to the Play button and choose Other -> Configure BATTLETECH.
- Additional note for players who mod various game files...Reminder that modding is not officially supported. If you have saved a game with any mod active, that saved game will not work after an update has been applied unless you replace all modded files exactly as they were when the save game file was created. Saved games require the exact same data state in order to function properly.
RAW Paste Data