- SAIBA MAIS
- Como ouvir audiolivros: https://bit.ly/2ejtJEm
- Bibliografia do Nerdologia: https://bit.ly/1SUWXRP
- Bolino, M., Valcea, S., & Harvey, J. (2010). Employee, manage thyself: The potentially negative implications of expecting employees to behave proactively. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 83(2), 325-345.
- Fay, D., & Hüttges, A. (2017). Drawbacks of proactivity: Effects of daily proactivity on daily salivary cortisol and subjective well-being. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 22(4), 429.
- Parker, S. K., Wang, Y., & Liao, J. (2019). When is proactivity wise? A review of factors that influence the individual outcomes of proactive behavior. Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, 6, 221-248.
- Belschak, F., & Hartog, D. D. (2010). Being proactive at work—blessing or bane?. The Psychologist.
- Bateman, T. (2018). Why Proactivity Is the Superpower You Can and Should Develop. Psychology Today.
RAW Paste Data