How to fix virtualbox that doesn't start(Missing packages)
dedicating Jan 20th, 2020 76 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Reading profile /etc/firejail/virtualbox.profile
- Reading profile /etc/firejail/disable-common.inc
- Reading profile /etc/firejail/disable-passwdmgr.inc
- Reading profile /etc/firejail/disable-programs.inc
- Reading profile /etc/firejail/whitelist-common.inc
- Reading profile /etc/firejail/whitelist-var-common.inc
- Parent pid 9709, child pid 9710
- Child process initialized in 284.93 ms
- WARNING: The character device /dev/vboxdrv does not exist.
- Please install the virtualbox-dkms package and the appropriate
- headers, most likely linux-headers-28t.
- You will not be able to start VMs until this problem is fixed.
- apt-get update
- apt-get install linux-headers-$(uname -r)
- dpkg-reconfigure virtualbox-dkms
- modprobe vboxdrv
- if the above solution doesn't work, you can try booting into the BIOS and going > advanced (f7) > boot > scroll down to "secure boot" > change "Windows EUFI mode" to "other OS"
- problem should be fixed.
RAW Paste Data