99.5% Purity 1, 4-Butanediol Butanediol Bdo
Jasonsteroids Mar 2nd, 2019 104 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 99.5% Purity 1, 4-Butanediol Butanediol Bdo with Safety Delivery Guarantee to Aus
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- Product Introduction
- Name: 1,4-Butanediol
- Synonyms:BDO;Butylene Glycol;1,4-Butylene Glycol;1,4-Butanediol;1,4-Dihydroxybutane;Butanediol, 1,4-;Tetramethylene Glycol;Versalink Curative 1,4 Bdo
- General Description: Odorless colorless liquid or solid (depending upon temperature).
- Usage:1,4-Butanediol is used in the synthesis of epothilones, a new class of cancer drugs. Also used in the
- 1,4-Butanediol (1,4-B, butylene glycol, or BD) is a thick, colourless liquid which is nearly odorless with a distinct bitter taste. 1,4-Butanediol is used industrially as a solvent and in the manufacture of some types of plastics, elastic fibers and polyurethanes. In organic chemistry, 1,4-butanediol is used for the synthesis of γ-butyrolactone .
- 1,4-Butanediol,For this reason, it is recommended to only transport and store the drug using a glass container, standard gelatin capsules (not vegetarian), or high-density polyethylene plastic (also known as #2 recycled plastic). To check the type of plastic used on a bottle, one can look at the bottom for a number in the triangle shaped recycling label.
- Physical effects
- Stimulation and Sedation - At lower doses, 1,4-butanediol is physically stimulating, encouraging movement and wakefulness. At higher doses, however, it becomes physically sedating, encouraging sleep and lethargy.
- Motor control loss
- Respiratory depression - Many reportedly experience an abnormal pattern of breathing characterized by progressively deeper and sometimes faster breathing followed by a gradual decrease that results in a temporary stop in breathing called an apnea.
- Cognitive effects
- Empathy, love and sociability enhancement - Unlike alcohol which merely increases sociability through disinhibition, 1,4-butanediol presents strong entactogenic effects which, are still prominent and well-defined.
- Information processing suppression
- Thought deceleration
- Anxiety suppression
- Increased libido - - This effect is manifested differently in comparison to dopaminergic stimulants in a way that is more emotionally driven and cerebral in its perception as opposed to being primarily physically driven by dopaminergic stimulation. It is most felt when dosage remains low to moderate and intensifies proportionally to the duration of consumption
- Accidental ingestions of 1,4-Butanediol have also occurred due to inadequate storage methods. If 1,4-Butanediol is put into a clear liquid, glass, or bottle, it can be easily mistaken for water. It is recommended to clearly label your 1,4-Butanediol in writing and dye the liquid with blue food coloring so it no longer resembles a drinkable beverage. It is also recommended to store your 1,4-Butanediol in a container that no one would drink out of.
- It is strongly recommended that one use harm reduction practices when using this drug.
RAW Paste Data