DQGeneral Sep 10th, 2018 (edited) 1,578 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- DQXI FAQ
- Remember to check your Traveler's Tips as well!
- >"Can I fuck Jade/Veronica?"
- Nope. Maybe in the Switch version, we don’t know yet.
- >"Switch version when?"
- The only news confirmed so far is that the Switch version will be called "Dragon Quest XI S." This will most likely have VA.
- >"Where did the Japanese VA go?"
- DQ11 did not have any VA in it's original Japanese release. Only an English VA was added in the international release.
- >"Can I turn off the music/VA?"
- Yes you can turn off both. There's a orchestra mod for the music as well. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1521444556
- >"Is there a guide for 11?"
- While there is no official guide, there is a sticky with various guides on GFAQS. It can be found here.
- There is a Google document with loads of information ranging from Recipes to Accolades as well.
- >"Which Draconian mode should I do?"
- Super Strong Monsters and no exp from weak enemies are generally the go to when people find the normal game too easy. Shypox is great if you are craving a bit more personality out of your MC.
- >"Can I get help with the crossbow target locations?"
- >"I need help with side content/post-game content!"
- Most of the information you need can be found in the Google document stated above. This includes grinding tips, quest locations, recipe and the items locations, most post-game content, pep powers, and many more. You might want to bookmark this document.
- >"Where can I find some mods?"
- >"I want to make some mods!"
- If anyone's interested in modding, you can get the tools needed to extract the Data.pak file here.
- You need quickbms to extract the file plus the script found here https://pastebin.com/ktqAvXXx
- Boot quickbms, load the script file, then extract data.pak
RAW Paste Data