DQGeneral Sep 10th, 2018 (edited) 2,330 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- DQXI FAQ
- Remember to check your Traveler's Tips as well!
- >"Which version should I buy?"
- Switch. This isn't up for debate.
- >"Can I fuck Jade/Veronica?"
- Maybe. You cannot in the PS4/PC versions but Switch version may allow you to get married with the girls and "live with" the boys. We are waiting on the details.
- >"Switch version when?"
- SOON. FALL 2019.
- >"Where did the Japanese VA go?"
- DQ11 did not have any VA in it's original Japanese release. Only an English VA was added in the international release. The Switch version will have both the English VA and Japanese VA.
- >"Can I turn off the music/VA?"
- Yes you can turn off both. There's a orchestra mod for the music as well. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1521444556. The Switch version will have orchestra as well.
- >"Is there a guide for XI?"
- While there is no official guide, there is a sticky with various guides on GFAQS. It can be found here.
- There is a Google document with loads of information ranging from Recipes to Accolades as well.
- >"Which Draconian mode should I do?"
- Super Strong Monsters and no exp from weak enemies are generally the go to when people find the normal game too easy. Shypox is great if you are craving a bit more personality out of your MC.
- >"Can I get help with the crossbow target locations?"
- >"I need help with side content/post-game content!"
- Most of the information you need can be found in the Google document stated above. This includes grinding tips, quest locations, recipe and the items locations, most post-game content, pep powers, and many more. You might want to bookmark this document.
- >"Where can I find some mods?"
- >"I want to make some mods!"
- If anyone's interested in modding, you can get the tools needed to extract the Data.pak file here.
- You need quickbms to extract the file plus the script found here https://pastebin.com/ktqAvXXx
- Boot quickbms, load the script file, then extract data.pak
RAW Paste Data