- tl;dr: We only solve certain translation problems. We're too good and too busy to translate for free for you. Don't waste our time. Go to #tl and chatter away there, that's our spam channel.
- Welcome to #translators, patient reader! This is a narrowly specialised channel by translators for translators Japanese/Chinese/Korean->English, and we can translate for you what we deem interesting translation-wise. No, not plot-wise. Not art-wise.
- Already a translator willing to find smart and anal colleagues? :D Just say so, you'll get voiced.
- Otherwise, we suggest that you stood by the following procedure:
- <you> Hi, this page /direct link to picture here/ causes me trouble at frame N bubble M
- (optional) <you> the context to this is /explain your context/
- (necessary) You sit back and wait, we're international and somebody should be around at any time.
- <we> /explain explain consider discuss solve/
- <you> thank you, that solves it.
- (necessary) you do one or more of the following: leave; go to #tl; lurk and learn.
a guest Jul 2nd, 2010 901 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data