Cameron Kunzelman & Javy Gwaltney
- Subject: Cameron Kunzelman & Javy Gwaltney
- Sources: Paste, Gamasutra, Twitter, Patreon.
- Date Compiled: May 07th, 2015.
- Credits: Original Research.
- 03.02.14: @HurdyIV you should come down at some point soon https://archive.is/0fMMS
- Javy Gwaltney has been supporting Cameron Kunzelman for 469 days, since 01.23.14. This support precedes any of the articles listed below. https://archive.is/0jjI4
- Furthermore, Gwaltney has also supported Critical Distance in the past, which could be an added COI with the Gamasutra article. It is unknown when support began or ended, so I can not determine for sure.
- Potential Conflicts of Interest.
- Namedropping a Patreon contributor and linking to their articles is questionable. There was some expressed interest in them meeting in person - however the context is missing on that discussion. Gwaltney was also apparently a former contributor to Critical Distance's patreon, which could be questionable if he was contributing at the time that Kunzelman wrote that piece for Gamasutra.
- Articles with Potential Conflicts of Interest:
- 03.17.14: This Week in Video Game Criticism: Discussion from a Critical Proximity (Gamasutra) https://archive.is/nfRYk
- ---- Kunzelman namedrops Javy Gwaltney and links to an article he wrote on "videogame criticism".
- 04.09.14: The Violent Sexism of Metal Gear Solid V (Paste) https://archive.is/JVsCk
- ---- Kunzelman namedrops Javy Gwaltney and links to an article he wrote on "anti-collectibles".
RAW Paste Data Copied