- [anonymous@myhost rockbox]$ sudo python2 ipoddfu.py bootstrap-ipodclassic-r708-20110424.dfu
- Connected to S5L8702 Bootrom DFU mode, USB version 1
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "ipoddfu.py", line 33, in <module>
- File "/home/anonymous/rockbox/libipoddfu.py", line 187, in uploadfile
- self.upload(data, exploit)
- File "/home/anonymous/rockbox/libipoddfu.py", line 153, in upload
- data = data + struct.pack("<I", self.crc32(data))
- File "/home/anonymous/rockbox/libipoddfu.py", line 130, in crc32
- crc = (crc >> 8) ^ crc_table[(crc ^ data[i]) & 0xff];
- TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for ^: 'int' and 'str'
a guest Dec 9th, 2011 118 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data