Florian - ARM / GitHub
a guest Jun 29th, 2016 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Hi Guys,
- I've done quick search for bhyve on ARM but couldn't find much
- info besides a GSoC proposal from someone who did three GSoC
- projects already so he doesn't qualify anymore.
- Do you know more about this? A platform like the ThunderX
- would make a nice host to run VMs for building and testing on
- ARM, 32 and 64bit. Having FreeBSD and ZFS underneath would
- be really neat.
- Another thing is the GitHub integration for the FreeBSD project:
- Wouldn't it be a good fit for the FreeBSD Foundation to sponsor
- someone to automate linting on GitHub pull requests and then
- pull them into phabricator to run a build?
- Of course integration around bugzilla to be able to cross reference
- bugreports and issues on github would be nice, too.
- "Your issue was marked as duplicate of bug XYZ in FreeBSD's
- "allanjude@ commented on the (bug report linked to this issue)
- > What revision of CURRENT are you running?"
- Something like this.
- Kind regards, Florian
RAW Paste Data