- Sword Art, Chuunibyou, OniAi, Sakurasou -
- "Sword Art Online", "Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai", "Onii-chan Dakedo Ai sae Areba Kakeinai yo ne!", and "Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo".
- Yeah, shortening their names make a lot of sense, doesn't it.
- Foreword, "deathly" -
- Originally "Death" in English.
- Reference to Dekomori and her excessive use of "death" instead of "desu".
- Raison d'être -
- A french phrase meaning "reason for existence".
- Some brand -
- Kappa, an italian sportswear company.
- Asunaro -
- A phrase originating from "Asunaro Hakusho (あすなろ白書)", a manga series.
- When it was adapted into a drama series, a scene where Kimura Takuya embraces Ishida Hikari from behind got famous, mostly among women, giving birth to a name for this style of hugging.
- SD -
- Super deformed.
- Kumin -
- "Ward residents" is also read as "kumin" in Japanese.
- When typing in Japanese, you type in their alphabet, then press a button to convert it to kanji.
- I am the body of my soba -
- Reference to Fate/stay night.
- Probably. Hopefully.
Kumin-senpai to Ohirune Shitai!
Tap Sep 26th, 2013 153 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data