VI Warshawski Full Movie In Hindi Free Download
a guest Sep 17th, 2018 21 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- V.I. Warshawski Full Movie In Hindi Free Download
- (Copy & Paste link)
- A female PI babysitting for a boyfriend gets stuck with his daughter and the case of her murdered father.
- Victoria "V.I" Warshawski is a Chicago based private detective who agrees to babysit for her new boyfriend; then he is murdered. Being the detective type, she makes the murder her next case. In doing so she befriends the victim's daughter, Kat, and together they set out to crack the case.
- You look at the marketing material for "V.I. Warshawski" and see Kathleen Turner wielding a gun and those killer legs, and you're bound to be disappointed by the end result: a mediocre P.I. movie. This reminded me of "One for the Money", a detective movie for women, which doesn't have to be a bad thing, but there's no spark. I think it's mostly that she's stuck taking care of this kid, and it doesn't help that the case isn't interesting. I can't hate this movie, because, even though it takes its dear sweet time getting the ball rolling, Warshawski becomes the administer of ass-beatings instead of the recipient. And it's not bad from then on.<br/><br/>But just know that you're not getting the sex-symbol Kathleen Turner in the actual movie. You're getting the by-the-numbers-single-woman-who-lives-on-junk-food version of a big city sleuth. You would think Lifetime made this.<br/><br/>5/10
- For the time this movie was released, it really is a solid film. One I stop and watch anytime I catch it on cable. I like Kathleen Turner as Vic and see her as Vic when I read Paretsky's Blacklist (2004) and Indemity Only (1982). Paretsky is such a skilled writer that I read all 332 pages of Indemity Only completely in one Saturday. This would have been a good vehicle/series for Ms. Turner if the movie had followed the novels closer. They should have hired Paretsky to write the screen play.<br/><br/>The screenwriters, Edward Taylor, David Aaron Cohen, & Nick Thiel, I believe are responsible for this film being unsuccessful at the box office. It appears they did not read the books or believe themselves that a women could be a private investigator. Paretsky gave them a well rounded, gritty, thorough character. The screenwriters tried to make it a comedy/action film and dishonored Paretsky in their representation of her character. The screen play should have been written as an action/thriller along the lines of Patriot Games (1992), an action/crime like the Italian Job (2003), or a mystery along the lines of the Thomas Crown affair (1999). All have comedic moments in them and would be better genres for the V.I. Warshawki novels.<br/><br/>Maybe if Ms. Turner is up to it she could revive the character or perhaps Charlize Theron would take a shot at it.
RAW Paste Data