CREATE FOLDER WITH NO NAME
a guest May 24th, 2019 111 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- CREATE FOLDER WITH NO NAME
- select any file or folder or create a new folder
- right click on it, select 'Rename' or simple press F2
- press and hold the 'Alr' key. while holding the 'Alt' key,
- type numbers '0160' from the numpad
- NOTE: you have to use the numbers from the numpad!
- press 'Enter' and the nameless file or folder will be created
- the file or folder that seems nameless is actually named with a single space
RAW Paste Data