- Resident Evil Outbreak
- - How is the gameplay?
- The game play is very similar to classic RE games, such as Resident Evil 2 and 3.
- The player chooses a scenario, difficulty level, and a character. The difficulty level is tied to what enemies and items the player encounters as they progress through the scenario.
- Rather than using USB headphones or a computer keyboard, players use a command "ad-lib" system which consists of ten key command phrases, utilized by manipulating the right analog stick on the PlayStation 2 controller and a context sensitive button. The player can select and request items from their teammate's inventory, or ask the teammate themselves to use the item in question.
- - How do I play online?
- You need a patched (look up, 'DNAS patch' in Google) Japanese Biohazard Outbreak File #2 ISO.
- You can either use BASARA's Guide for PS2 (http://obsrv.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=381) or Jchaps's guide for emulators (http://obsrv.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=388). Both need activated accounts on OBsvr forum.
- Alternatively you can use my already configured CAPCOM Netfile
- It includes a memory card ready to use in PCSX2 and as a separate file (I assume you know how to manage memory cards)
- - I decided to play with an emulator, what else do I need?
- You need WinPcap (http://www.winpcap.org/) and a version of PCSX2. I personally recommend the 5731 SVN version since it's the most stable version and it is also compatible with the network plugin.
- You also need other basic shit like the BIOS that I'm not going to explain here. (I assume you know about emulation).
- When Configuring the DEV9, set it to Gigaherz (the network plugin) and select your Ethernet card.
- Wireless connections may be not compatible.
RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK PASTEBIN
a guest Sep 28th, 2013 898 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data