- There is only one time when it is essential to awaken. That time is now,
- We cannot wait till somebody wakes you. You are the crazy ones, the misfit, the rebel,
- the troublemaker, the one who see things differently.
- We are not fond of rules and have no respect for the statuesque,
- you can imprison us and oppress us we don't care we are legion.
- Only thing you can’t do is ignore us because we change things. We create
- revolution's, we empower a free society in the here and now.
- And while they are afraid of us with their cronyism and kleptocracy,
- their bureaucracy and ideology, their police and spies calling us criminals,
- we see creation.
- Because the people who are crazy enough to
- think they can change the world,
- are the ones who do.
- But did you, in your cronyism and 1900's kleptocracy, ever
- take a look behind the eyes of the hacker? Did you ever wonder what
- made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?
- We are hacker's, we create, enter our world...
- We found a computer. Wait a second, this is
- cool. It does what we want it to. If it makes a mistake,
- it's because we screwed it up. Not because it doesn't like us...
- Or feels threatened by us...
- Or thinks we are a smart ass...
- Or doesn't like teaching and shouldn't be here...
- And then it happened... a door opened to a world... rushing through
- the internet like heroin through an addict's veins, an electronic pulse is
- sent out, a refuge from the day-to-day incompetencies is sought... a board is
- "This is it... this is where we belong..."
- we know everyone here... even if we never met them, never talked to
- them, may never hear from them again... We know you all...
- You bet your ass we're all alike... we've been spoon-fed baby food at
- school when we hungered for steak... the bits of meat that you did let slip
- through were pre-chewed and tasteless. We've been dominated by sadists, or
- ignored by the apathetic. The few that had something to teach found us will-
- ing pupils, but those few are like drops of water in the desert.
- Life amounts to no more than one drop in a limitless ocean.
- Yet what is any ocean,
- but a multitude of drops?
- This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch, the
- beauty of the 0 and the 1. We make use of a service already existing without paying
- for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by profiteering gluttons, and
- you call us criminals. We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
- after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
- without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
- You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
- and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.
- Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
- that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
- My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
- I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
- but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.
- We are Anonymous,
- We do not forget,
- We do not forgive,
- We are Legion,
- Expect us...
- Follow Us: @YourAnonGlobal @YourAnonCentral @YourAnonNews @AnonymousGlobo @AnonymousPress @AnonyPress @AsorTeam @Doemela @AnonymousVideo
- @AnonyOps @OpFerguson @occupythemob @FreeAnons @BlackPlans @Crypt0nymous a
Anonymous happy hacking 2015 manifesto
a guest Jan 18th, 2015 2,826 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data