Soul Link Rules
shmabbytwo Jun 19th, 2017 50 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Shmabbytwo and Acidsunshine Soul Link Rules
- Nuzlocke Rules:
- 1. Can only catch the first Pokemon encountered in each area
- 2. You must nickname every Pokemon captured (I will probably mess this up like ten times - Shmabby)
- 3. Any Pokemon that faints is considered dead and must be boxed in a separate box (or released if you're heartless).
- 4. Shiny clause: Any random shiny found can be caught
- 5. Duplicate clause: Duplicate Pokemon cannot be captured
- Soul Link Variations
- 6. Every pokemon captured is 'linked' to the other players Pokemon captured in the same area
- 7. If a Pokemon in a certain area is not captured (failed for any reason), the other players Pokemon from that area cannot be used
- 8. If a Pokemons linked pair dies, both Pokemon must be boxed/released
- 9. If a Pokemons linked pair is placed in the PC, both Pokemon must be placed in the PC
RAW Paste Data