- Nyaa -
- Meow in Japanese.
- Kept because of selfish personal preferences.
- Meat slave -
- Think erotic.
- Kouroumu -
- A convention for self-published works related to the Touhou series.
- Circle cut -
- A circle refers to a group.
- A circle cut refers to that rectangular box, a template used to advertise in doujin event catalogs.
- Eretto -
- Another illustrator.
- Creator of Churuya-san (nyoro~n).
- No Continue -
- A playthrough without using additional credits (spent when all lives are lost).
- Nin nin -
- NINja sound effect.
- Originated from the Ninja Hattori-kun series, where the main character uses it to end his sentences.
- Dere, Tsun -
- Japanese terms used to describe characters.
- Tsun would be having a cold attitude, a quick temper, etc.
- Dere would be essentially the opposite of that, a soft and fluffy personality.
- NEET -
- Not in Education, Employment or Training.
- IM art -
- Art drawn in instant messaging programs, using tools as such the Handwriting tool in MSN Messenger.
- "Missing the cut-off date" -
- Originally "締め切リ過ぎ過ぎ" (shimekiri sugi sugi, literally "deadline over over") written as "締切過過".
- Abbreviated by taking every other kanji character.
- Japanese and Chinese idioms usually consist of 4 character symbols.
Neko wo Kaou!
Tap Mar 19th, 2012 59 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data