Superman IV The Quest For Peace Full Movie Download Mp4
a guest Sep 18th, 2018 23 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Superman IV: The Quest For Peace Full Movie Download Mp4
- (Copy & Paste link)
- Superman does a lot in his newest adventure. Archvillain Lex Luthor, determined to make the world safe for nuclear arms merchants, creates a new being to challenge the Man of Steel: the radiation-charged Nuclear Man. The two super-powered foes clash in an explosive screen extranvaganza that sees Superman save the Statue of Liberty, repulse a volcanic eruption of Mount Etna, rebuild the demolished Great Wall of China and perform many more spetactular feats.
- The Man of Steel crusades for nuclear disarmament and meets Lex Luthor's latest creation, Nuclear Man.
- this movie had a better storyline than number three.(actually there's two story lines).it isn't as silly either.the problem though,lies how cheaply made it is.the special effects,if you can call them that,are laughable.the acting also seems to suffer here.it seems the actors knew they were in a a poorly done movie,so they may as well put as little effort as possible into their performances.frankly,to me,most of the actors look embarrassed to be there.i will say that choice of villain was good,but the character himself is too over the top for me.plus,the fight scenes are way too protracted.the movie does also get a bit sappy at times,which i guess you can expect given its subject matter.still,it was a bit too much for me.however,despite its problems,i like this movie more than number three.for me,Superman IV is a 5/10
- Its worth listening to the commentary track on the DVD release of this film.The editor of the film gives a candid recounting of the events that shaped the making of Superman IV which serve to help us understand what a troubled shoot it was.With all its problems, which i wont go in to here,Superman IV isn't actually that bad a picture.Sure,its silly,cheap looking and doesn't come near the efforts of Richard Donner or Bryan Singer but it still somehow manages to engage on some level.Maybe its Christopher Reeve,his interpretation of the character is inspired and is the reason the series has endured for as long as it has.
- Superman IV works rather well as a children's movie. It even has a line or two for adults -- though not, one hastens to qualify, enough to actually warrant adult attendance. [25 July 1987, p.B1]
- Again, this is simply writers ignoring physics for the sake of "good visuals".<br/><br/>7. An object as large as a building (i.e. the Statue of Liberty carried around by Nuclear Man and later Superman) could not be held up horizontally by only one small area a few feet wide on one of its ends. Such a huge amount of weight throughout the length of the building would cause too much stress along the unsupported areas and cause it to break apart. a5c7b9f00b
RAW Paste Data