defango May 8th, 2019 99 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Newly obtained tax information reveals that from 1985 to 1994, Donald J. Trump’s businesses were in far bleaker condition than was previously known. isn't the timing on all of this really suspect? House Democrats are expected to decide on Thursday whether to go straight to court to obtain President Donald Trump’s tax returns, a move that would escalate their ongoing war with the president over his most sensitive financial documents that still are unreleased. I remember telling folks a few days ago this was on the pipeline and their would be at least a billion in losses. Now we have a good chance to see how they are going to move forward with congress's democratic triad. President Trump on Wednesday defended the more than $1 billion he reported in business losses between 1985 and 1994, a previously undisclosed amount revealed in a New York Times investigation, as a best practice that other real estate developers had also used. At least he had enough money to be able to successfully lose it and get it mostly back. The returns everyone wants to see aren't going to be all they were cracked up to be. More big losses and some interesting claims to properties not known to be trumpian but absolutely no Russian anything. I mean it was the landlords in Trump tower that were taking the payments and that money always made it into this Democratic candidates off balance accounts.
- Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses - The New York Times
- What we know — and don’t know — about Trump’s taxes - POLITICO
- Trump Tax Returns Show He Used Same Tax Breaks as Amazon | Fortune
- Here's everything we now know about Trump's tax returns
- Trump defends tax tactics after NYT says he racked up $1B in losses
- NY Senate passes bills on Trump's tax returns and pardon power - CBS News
- Decade in the Red: Trump Tax Figures Show Over $1 Billion in Business Losses | Bradenton Herald
- Dems to decide Thursday whether to go to court for Trump's taxes - POLITICO
- N.Y. state Senate passes bill allowing Congress to get Trump tax returns
- NY Senate passes bill allowing Congress to request Trump's state tax returns | TheHill
- Trump Defends $1.17 Billion in Losses as Just for ‘Tax Purposes’ - The New York Times
RAW Paste Data