1. Kongou-class Battleship, Kirishima receives a second remodel: Kirishima Kai Ni, following her sister ships, Kongou and Hiei.
2. Spring furnitures added to the shop, along with a free scroll in the wall decoration section of the furniture shop to celebrate 1.8 million users.
3. Z1 Kai and Z3 Kai can be further remodeled into Z1 Zwei and Z3 Zwei at level 70. At their second remodels, Z1 Zwei comes with 2cm Flakvierling 38 while Z3 Zwei comes with 3.7cm FlaK M42.
4. New Kagerou-class Destroyer, Hamakaze.
5. Updated UI in regards to number of digits on items and resources. Items such as Instant Repairs, Instant Constructions, and Development Materials now display properly at their true value instead of 99 in the items menu.
6. Removal of Hina-Masturi related furniture from the furniture shop.
7. Introduction of resource limit. Resources are now capped at 300 000 maximum, while Instant Repairs, Instant Constructions, and Development Materials are capped at 3000. Beyond this cap you will not gain additional resources from expeditions or sorties. Players who currently have more than 300 000 resources will not be able to gain any more resources until they spend them.