- Congressman Mike Grimm tries to shake down a rabbi.
- Rabbi goes to Congressman Anthony Weiner, complaint follows.
- Grimm knows Weiner is involved, the hunt for Weiner's weiner begins.
- Weiner is too cagey for stupid stunts so it takes months of increasingly risky fabrication and additional people involved.
- Finally it comes out, not as planned, but accidentally, and it all gets really interesting and complex, which is bad for the conspirators.
- Aaron, Ace, Dustin, Pat, one or more women who've not been identified - these are the people who did the job.
- Born Free Crew in general and Mike Stack in particular were set up to take the heat for this - not sophisticated enough to see what was brewing and understand the implications.
- Alicia Pain, teen girls, Patricia Reid, John Reid, Dan Wolfe - all sock puppets involved in creating the narrative, and all of little use now that Grimm's motive comes to light.
- Darrah Ford, Jennifer George, Ron Brynaert, Tommy Christopher, Neal Rauhauser - all interested outsiders who either inserted themselves or got dragged into the drama, and not connected with the actual conspiracy against Weiner.
- Was Ace really involved in canvas activity for Grimm in NY-13? This part isn't clear - a dozen people in a caravan go, either from Boston or Fairfax, in order to help with the election?
- Congressman involved in extortion? That's federal.
- O'Keefe sending people to pose as Eric Holder and vote in D.C.? Suicidally stupid and federal.
- Frey dumping someone's SSN. Who is witness to O'Keefe's crime wave. During work hours. Using his wife's Scribd? Suicidally stupid witness tampering in a federal investigation.
- This all adds up to a federal corruption task force and it'll be highly motivated given the direct insult to the Attorney General. Talk of difficult to trace threat letters and swatting are a smoke screen from the conspirators. Maybe they actually did swat Stack in an attempt to make it seem credible and to deflect attention from themselves.
- This group of people does not claim to be part of Anonymous, but look at the parallels:
- Extortion for funding, similar to the bank fraud behind LulzSec.
- Stalk & dox, just like CabinCr3w or doxbin
- Antics with the phone system, just like Team Poison.
- Most of Anonymous are anarcho-syndicalist or outright anarchist. This curious little racist, Islamophobic group is a cultural mismatch, but they are part of the same crime wave.
a guest Apr 28th, 2012 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data