a guest Aug 8th, 2019 143 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- <color="blue">Hello, and welcome to We Are In The Beam, a small community named after a TF2 meme.</color>
- You may be asking, exactly <color="orange">what</color> happens while I'm on here?
- Oh, many wonderful things happen that no normie could handle. So, why not hop in to the beam?
- However, there are a few rules you must follow while in the <color="blue">beam</color>
- <color="red">1.</color> No modified clients or scripts to gain an advantage over other beamers.
- <color="red">2.</color> Doxxing is rude. Please don't do it. We understand it is fully possible, but it is just rude. So no. This is a permanent ban.
- <color="orange">3.</color> Please do not teamkill without reason, or mass teamkill. We understand that you may want to team kill if someone is closing doors on you, or something. Feel free to get rid of the nuisance. However, doing it to a completely innocent person is just a dick move, my dude. <color=orange>D-bois are exempt from this rule because of their nature and the fact there are so many of them.</color>
- <color="red">4.</color> Please do not mic spam anything annoying. Anything nice, y'know, like actual music, is welcome and appreciated.
- <color="red">5.</color> No hitting on little girls or boys. Ew.
- <color="red">THE SERVER MAY RANDOMLY RESTART, JUST WAIT A FEW SECONDS FOR IT TO COME BACK ONLINE</color>
RAW Paste Data