a guest Oct 12th, 2017 57 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Daniel Taylor
- Ms. King
- Senior Speech
- 12 October 2017
- Hook- “One nation of many peoples cooperating is better in every way than many nations of many people fighting” -Quote from Czenna III
- Link- Our speaker has managed to hold together a highly diverse and contentious country, and he has a message for the American people. But first, a little back ground.
- Roadmap- He has guided Jiber through the Cold War, saw reunification and has kept the country together despite tensions rising high.
- Transition- Through the Cold War, he kept hope.
- 1- The south half of Jiber was under Russian rule. Divided and kept from seeing their families, and kept under a brutal regime.
- 2- He assured the people unity, and fueled the Vespern rebellions to prove it.
- 3- Spoke to Kruschev directly and negotiated better rights for people in occupied lands.
- Transition- He saw unity in the end.
- 1- In 1987, the Communist regime in southern Jiber fell.
- 2- In 1992, Jiber finally reunified,
- 3- He had accomplished his goal, and reunified a separated people.
- Transition- Ethnic tensions in the country have rose, with many areas threatening secession.
- 1- He has negotiated with leaders, and has kept them happy.
- 2- He has kept the country unified.
- 3- The people of Jiber love him, regardless of ethnicity.
- He is a man of action, who has accomplished his goals. He fixed Jiber, and maybe he can help fix America as well.
- He has lead his country through war, unification and tension.
- And his quote stands true. Without his leadership, Jiber would have fell.
- Please introduce, King of Jiber, Tatsulani Czenna the Third.
RAW Paste Data