Countdown OCS Official Rules
qwoodmansee Nov 2nd, 2017 (edited) 1,674 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Countdown Tournament Rules
- General Goal:
- Complete a certain number of goals within a time limit, while maximizing points by collecting high value items and avoiding low value items on the provided scorecard.
- OCS Specific Instructions:
- - Go to page linked in SRL Channel, click "Stream Layout," "Join Race," and setup your stream
- - IMPORTANT: Set up a Livesplit timer with no splits; Ideally counting down from 1:30:00, but you can also just have it count up.
- - Start the file as you would for any SRL Race, making sure to stop playing after 1:30:00 has gone by.
- - After the race, .done and cycle through your menus on stream, and comment your final score on the SRL race.
- - English Version
- - Standard bingo rules apply
- - You will only receive points for the required number of goals, There is NO REASON to do additional goals.
- - An item must exist in it's intended place on the menu at the end of the race to receive credit for it (Bottled items must exist in legitimate bottle slots)
- - If a slot's value is negative, a bottle in the slot will count as the item being obtained. This is not the case for positive slots
- - Duping Skulltulas or Heart Pieces is NOT allowed, and you must be able to display the number of skulltulas on your start screen at the end of the race.
- - Replacing or losing item in legitimate ways (upgrading hookshot to longshot, getting shield eaten) will remove the negative points
- - Bomb bag on chu slot would remove the negative points for chus, and it does not count as the bomb bag for the equipment screen.
- - RBAing away songs/medallions/stones will remove the associated points, positive or negative
- - Having the wrong items in equipment slot will not result in points, even if the intended effect is achieved (e.g. fake quivers, dive meters, etc.)
- - 3 Skulltulas are worth 1 point.
- - 1 Full heart is worth 1 point; your first 3 do not count. You dont have to actually have the heart filled at the end of the race to receive credit for it.
- - 100 Rupees is worth 1 point. Your rupee count at the end of the race is what matters.
- - At the end of the race, pause and cycle through the 3 relative menus (for easy checking later)
- - At the end of the race, points are the final deciding factor between racers.
- - Ties will be broken in this order:
- - Number of Heart Pieces shown in inventory at end of race (5 hearts and 2 heart pieces = 2 tie beak points)
- - If still tie, Number of gold skulls that don’t complete a set of 3 (e.g. 4 skulls = 1 tie break point)
- - If still tie, the amount of time left when the last positive value item was collected (earlier collection wins)
- Advice for new players:
- - Focus on completing the required number of goals within the time limit. They are each worth 15 points so completing the required number is important to win.
RAW Paste Data