Dead End - Trio - RIP
Percy84 Mar 25th, 2019 (edited) 91 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Dead End - Trio - RIP : Speedrun Strategy
- /!\ This strategy is NOT for beginners, you need to have experience and this mode is highly luck-based! At your own risk!
- >> Round 4: Open Office, buy Shotgun and Leather Leggings
- 1 player in office, 2 in Alley.
- >> Round 5:
- - 1 Bombie (750 hp)
- Office stairs the boss, if you are low do a small rloop in Alley then go back to the stairs. If one player is down, the other player who does not have the focus of Bombie revive the knocked down player.
- >> Round 6 - 9:
- Roll the chest, you need at least 2 zappers, swap to let everyone roll.
- >> Round 10: Open Hotel, buy Leather Chestplate, open Apartments. If you have Zapper, replaxe shotgun, else keep it and buy Sniper. Buy Iron Leggings.
- - 2 Bombies (750 hp each)
- >> Round 11 - 14: Refill Sniper
- New positions: p1 and p3 are hotel down, p2 covers hotel up.
- >> Round 15: Open Power Station, get Power Switch and Roof Top. Buy Extra Health and Iron Chestplate. Someone buys Ammo Supply.
- - 1 Bombie + 1 Inferno (750 hp each)
- Gallery Stairs them, after the 2 bosses are dead, rush Alley and kill the mobs asap.
- p1 buys Ammo Supply.
- >> Round 16 - 17: Buy Quick Fire perk.
- p1 camps at Apartments stairs (down) and buy Ammo Supply round 16 or 17 (depending when Max Ammo has not spawned)
- p2 and p3 camp around Hotel Stairs, they rush Alley at end of each round to kill the mobs asap then go refill Sniper and go back to their position. p2 and p3 must stay together.
- >> Round 18:
- p1 stays at their position.
- p2 and p3 camp in Apartments, they must rush Alley asap to kill the blazes at the end of the round.
- p1 buys Ammo Supply.
- >> Round 19:
- Same position as "Round 16 - 17", p1 buys Ammo Supply at the end of the round then rush Garden.
- >> Round 20: p2 and p3 buy Fast Revive if not have. Open Garden, ultimate both weapons and Puncher if you have it.
- - 2 Infernos (750 hp each)
- rloop the bosses, kill the first one asap then concentrate on the second or kill them together if you have both at the same time in Garden.
- >> Round 21 - 24: p1 buys Fast Revive. Everyone refills Sniper.
- p1 camps Apartments stairs (down), at the end of each round they rush Power Station and buy Ammo Supply for their team.
- p2 and p3 camp Apartments, at end of each round they rush Alley to kill the mobs asap then go back to their position, no need to refill Sniper since p1 buys Ammo Supply.
- >> Round 25:
- - 2 Bombies + 1 BroodMother (750 hp each)
- Everyone stays come in Gallery stairs, Puncher the boss if you have one when they come at stairs. When a boss enters in Power Station, everyone focus it and kill it asap.
- At the end of the round p1 goes Team Machine, buys Ammo Supply and stay there to eventually buy Full Revive if one of their teammate die.
- p2 and p3 at the end rush Alley to kill the mobs asap.
- >> Round 26:
- p1 goes Apartments stairs (down) as usual and buys Ammo Supply at the end of the Round
- p2 and p3 go Hotel down, at the end, p2 rushes Power Station and p3 rushes Alley but make sure to kill the mobs from Garden too!
- If the chest is in Hotel or Alley, they can roll only to get Puncher!
- >> Round 27 - 29:
- Same things as "Round 21 - 24". However those Rounds are way harder so p2 and p3 always stay TOGETHER and rush Alley at end of each round.
- p1 buys Ammo Supply at the end of every round.
- >> Round 30:
- - 3 BroodMothers (750 hp each)
- Everyone stays in Gallery Stairs, Puncher the boss if you have one when they come at stairs.
- At the end of the round:
- - p1 goes Team Machine, buys Ammo Supply and stay at it to eventually buy Full Revive once a teammate dies.
- - p2 and p3 rush Alley as fast as they can while killing the mobs, those are the final seconds of the game, make sure not to waste the saved time during the whole game!
RAW Paste Data