a guest Aug 22nd, 2016 150 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- If you wish a character to join Dragon romance, here's some stuff you might need to know
- Complex characters will be simplified. The quest is designed to be relatively fast and easy to draw, after all.
- For simplicity, I'll be writing them rather than coming to you every update for input. You still get a lot of say-so about their general personality and the choices they make in certain situations. Their backstory will be adjusted to make sense in the Dragon Romance world.
- I humbly request you try to avoid any Conflict of Interests in suggesting in the quest if your character is the main focus. Try to avoid suggesting in CoI situations! This can't be enforced, so I'll just press my hands together and say "pleeeeeeaaassseeeee?"
- It's generally best to sign up for this at points where the story can easily be modified, like between threads or during lulls in the plotline, if you don't want to wait very long for your character to appear.
- GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR YOUR CHARACTER:
- They need to be a character you own outright, via creation or adoption.
- The tech level of Dragon Romance doesn't allow for robots or androids.
- Their species can't be copyrighted in any form of popular media (Sonic, MLP, Pokemon, etc).
- Characters you own of a species someone else created can be added if the creator of that species is okay with their use in adult works. This obviously includes all of my creations except Slissas. If you want to use one of my races, we can sit down and design one just for you, if you'd like!
- 'Generic' furry races (cats, sneks, etc) and 'generic' fantasy races (dragons, gnolls, kobolds, etc) are fine.
- For now, characters must be male or female. I'm not comfortable doing anything with herms (or eldrich horrors or whatever) at this time. This may change later, however.
- They must have the "typical" genitals you expect in humanoids.
- They can be straight, gay, or bi. However, I'm not likely to draw anal penetration anytime soon.
- Characters must be an adult and must appear plausibly grown up (no little girls who are actually 1000 years old or anything).
- These are just guidelines. If I'm uncomfortable with what you want to add, they will need to be edited or another choice will have to be made.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
RAW Paste Data