- http://real-vpn.com/ = Free VPN
- Heres a step-by-step:
- 1. Register a username and e-mail here: http://real-vpn.com/
- 2. Check e-mail, copy your user name and password to a text file
- 3. Download the vpn servers here: http://real-vpn.com/files/realvpn-all.zip
- 4. Download OpenVPN client(google it)and install it, Now Go to your OpenVPN directory
- C:\Program Files\OpenVPN
- C:\Program Files(x86)\OpenVPN
- Where ever you installed it...
- 5. Open the realvpn-all.zip with WinRAR. Go into the "config" file INSIDE OF YOUR "realvpn-all.zip" FILE
- 6. Drag and drop all of the files FROM realvpn-all.zip/config TO C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config
- 7. THE IMPORTANT PART: Double Click "realvpn.auth"
- 8. Open it with notepad
- 9. Erase "login" and put your login name
- 10. Erase "pass" and put the password WHICH WAS E-MAILED TO YOU.
- MAKE SURE YOUR PASSWORD IS ON THE 2ND 'LINE' IN THE FILE
- 11. Open "OpenVPN GUI"
- 12. Right click it in the task bar, and connect to the desired server.
- P.S. OpenVPN installs what it calls a "TAP Driver" - It will be in your network adapters list. You need this driver enabled - it is enabled after install BY DEFAULT.
- When you open your email from real-vpn.com you will get one open port, when you setting up your RAT use that port,
- and your No-ip DUC must be pointed to your TAP-Win32 adapter to show IP from vpn, go to prefrences and u will find it :)
- and when you connecting on OpenVPN choose TCP port 80 to connect....
- thanks :)
a guest Jan 14th, 2012 1,363 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data