Evidence of harassment by school IP 126.96.36.199
DaneGeld Sep 26th, 2017 (edited) 8 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Evidence of harassment by school IP 188.8.131.52
- User notifying me / thanking me for apparently agreeing with a viewpoint they had made on the Jeremy Corbyn article, when in fact they had reworded my original note (which was a vandalism) warning, to make it look like I’d praised their vandalism by agreeing with what they’d done and the views they’d espoused.
- (This is the edit: https://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:184.108.40.206&diff=5801919&oldid=5801882 - as you can clearly see, I issued a vandalism warning for their changes to Jeremy Corbyn, where they removed all instances of the word “Labour” and replaced them with “Communist”)
- User then “bans” me from their talk page, because they posted some “rules” about what people could do on there and what they essentially demanded, and demanded that we “listen to their rules”. I was blunt, and explained that they cannot ban me from their talk page because only administrators can ban anyone. I suggested that they change their attitude pretty quickly or they could wind up getting the whole IP banned. As you can now see, I am still on the talk page’s “banned” list!
- (Attached copy of the notice I supplied to make them aware how I felt about their “rules”: https://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:220.127.116.11&diff=prev&oldid=5801983)
- Further comments from the user concerned, as you can see claiming that I am “slightly offensive” (damn, I must try harder at that, obviously not good enough yet!!) and that they claim they’re autistic and that I shut my f*****g mouth.
RAW Paste Data