i fixed zoey
a guest Jan 20th, 2019 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How to fix Summer/Grand Zooey
- Ougi: Now grants 3 turns of Adjucator's Sign to all allies.
- 1: Convergence
- Changed from Superior Element Damage to Dark Element Damage
- Damage Cap set to 1,100,000
- Jammed strength change from 26.6-80% to 13.3-40%
- Cooldown reduced from 8 to 6 turns.
- 2: Conjunction
- Cooldown reduced from 14 to 8 turns.
- Set all allies HP to 50% of Max HP. All allies gain Unchallenged (1 hit) and Spatial Rupture for 4 turns.
- 3: Thunder
- 300%-350% Dark damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000) and inflict three debuffs:
- 10% Status AttackDownStack.pngATK Down (Stackable)
- (Max: 30%),
- 10% Status DefenseDownStack.pngDEF Down (Stackable)
- (Max: 25%),
- or 10% Status DebuffResDown.pngDebuff Res. Down (Stack)
- (Max: 30%)
- Cooldown set to 5 turns
- Adjucator's Sign gives the following bonuses:
- 13.3-40% increased Defense as HP decreases
- 5-20% increased Damage Cap as HP decreases
- Spatial Rupture
- 20% Double/Triple Attack Rate
- 40%/30% Crit Rate up
- Buff and Healing skills reduce the cooldown of Conjunction by 1 turn.
- Envoy of Meditation
- Weapon skills that affect Dark allies now affect non-Dark allies, but the effect of those weapon skills is halved.
RAW Paste Data