a guest Jun 24th, 2019 69 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ~ $ lspci | grep Audio
- 09:00.3 Audio device: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 17h (Models 00h-0fh) HD Audio Controller
- 42:00.1 Audio device: Advnaced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Ellesmere [Radeon RX 580]
- ~ $ aplay -L
- Discard all samples (playback) or generate zero samples (capture)
- PulseAudio Sound Server
- ~ $ bash alsa-info.sh
- ALSA Information Script v 0.4.64
- This script visits the following commands/files to collect diagnostic
- information about your ALSA installation and sound related hardware.
- ~/.asoundrc (etc.)
- See 'alsa-info.sh --help' for command line options.
- cat: /proc/asound/version: No such file or directory
- cat: /proc/asound/cards: No such file or directory
- cat: /proc/asound/modules: No such file or directory
- ygrep: /proc/asound/cards: No such file or directory
- alsactl: save_state:1595: No soundcards found...
- cat: /tmp/alsa-info.WXoplJNhuh/alsactl.tmp: No such file or directory
- Automatically upload ALSA information to www.alsa-project.org? [y/N] : y
- Uploading information to www.alsa-project.org ... Done!
- Your ALSA information is located at http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=c12ecefeb70a77e47cc6997ae739ee23974863ab
- Please inform the person helping you.
RAW Paste Data