Darkgenerallord Mar 24th, 2019 (edited) 79 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- But Grawp merely gave another low roar; it was hard to say whether he was listening to Hagrid or whether he even recognised the sounds Hagrid was making as speech. He had now seized the top of the pine tree and was pulling it towards him, evidently for the simple pleasure of seeing how far it would spring back when he let go.
- 'Now, Grawpy, don' do that!' shouted Hagrid. 'Tha's how you ended up pullin' up the others-- '
- And sure enough, Harry could see the earth around the tree's roots beginning to crack.
- 'I got company for yeh!' Hagrid shouted. 'Company, see! Look down, yeh big buffoon, I brought yeh some friends!'
- 'Oh, Hagrid, don't,' moaned Hermione, but Hagrid had already raised the bough again and gave Grawp's knee a sharp poke.
- The giant let go of the top of the tree, which swayed alarmingly and deluged Hagrid with a rain of pine needles, and looked down.
- He looked up at Grawp, who was now pulling back the pine with an expression of detached pleasure on his boulderish face; the roots were creaking as he ripped them away from the ground.
- 'Well, I reckon tha's enough fer one day,' said Hagrid. 'We'll--'er--we'll go back now, shall we?'
- Harry and Hermione nodded. Hagrid shouldered his crossbow again and, still pinching his nose, led the way back into the trees.
- Nobody spoke for a while, not even when they heard the distant crash that meant Grawp had pulled over the pine tree at last.
- Chapter 30
RAW Paste Data