a guest Mar 23rd, 2016 55 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- kho@kohatest3:~/kohadevbox$ vagrant up
- Bringing machine 'default' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
- ==> default: Box 'chef/debian-7.8' could not be found. Attempting to find and install...
- default: Box Provider: virtualbox
- default: Box Version: >= 0
- ==> default: Loading metadata for box 'chef/debian-7.8'
- default: URL: https://atlas.hashicorp.com/chef/debian-7.8
- The box you're adding has a name different from the name you
- requested. For boxes with metadata, you cannot override the name.
- If you're adding a box using `vagrant box add`, don't specify
- the `--name` parameter. If the box is being added via a Vagrantfile,
- change the `config.vm.box` value to match the name below.
- Requested name: chef/debian-7.8
- Actual name: bento/debian-7.8
RAW Paste Data