a guest Jan 25th, 2020 166 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Subscribe and request a game! :)
- Only english games (NO PAL versions, japanese games with english text is ok) for:
- NES, GB, GBC, GBA, SNES, GENESIS, PS1 & N64.
- I also have a list of PC, Wii, WiiU, Switch and PS4 games that are ok to request:
- I'll try to beat your request, but it's not a must.
- If you request a game that's well known for being bad or if I feel like me or the chat is not enjoying it after trying it out,
- then I might move on to another game.
- If I don't beat your request I'll let you request a new game that will go to the bottom of the request list.
- If you request a game that I've already beaten in this challenge, I might not play the whole thing again if it's a long game,
- but that depends on what it is.
- To request a game just write to me in my Twitch chat when I'm live with what request you would like.
- Up until February 1 every subscriber can request something, that includes if you got a gifted sub.
- If you gift a sub you can also request a game.
- 5 gifted subs = 5 game requests etc
- Starting February 1:
- Requests will be made with the "SHARE" function in Twitch chat that announces your subscription.
- Every new month as a subscriber you will be able to request a game again.
- If you gift subs it's only you who gift the subs that gets the requests, not the people recieving the gifted subs.
- Since you can't "share" messages when you gift subs I want you to write your requests in chat asap after the gifts have been made.
- Bits and donations works for requests aswell for $10/1000 bits, but if there's a game I have on my Steam wishlist that I want to buy, then you can donate the cost for the game (even if it's less than $10) and that will work as a request.
- If you fund a game that I want, I will make sure to beat it, even if it's really long.
- Link to my Steam wishlisht:
RAW Paste Data