The Tournament of Roses
- Tournament of Roses Rules:
- 1. You may not kill your opponent. Killing your opponent results in a disqualification.
- 2. The wildlife of the forest WILL attempt to kill you. Dying results in disqualification.
- 3. If you lose two battles you are disqualified. Do not try and lie about this, you are being watched.
- 4. If you leave Rosemary Forest you are disqualified.
- 5. All battles must contain an equal number of combatants per side, with one on one being the default.
- 6. You may not refuse a challenge once issued unless the challenger rescinds the challenge.
- 7. Surprise attacks are not allowed. You must challenge your opponent and allow them time to heal if requested. If they don't have the means to heal themselves, you do not have to let them leave to do so.
- 8. Antes must be agreed upon before the match, and the Soul in question can be used during the match. Refusing to forfeit your ante results in disqualification.
- 9. If you are disqualified you must leave Rosemary Forest immediately. The goal of the Tournament is simple, survive until only 16 Numeri remain.
- The second phase:
- Once all but 16 Numeri remain, the tournament shall switch formats to a single elimination, bracketed tournament in which the surviving Numeri will face each other in one on one bouts, the order selected through lottery draw. The same rules apply as far as being forbidden to kill your opponent, and the loser must still relinquish their rarest Soul.
- The winner of the tournament shall be named Champion, and in addition to the Souls they have won shall be granted one wish by his almighty Lordeship for whatever their heart desires.
RAW Paste Data Copied